Rainman Watermaker – Compact Membrane Case ONLY – 13 to 18GPH
Global Delivery – 5-7 Business Days From Order
This is the membrane portion of the Rainman Watermaker system only
The compact membrane is an ideal companion for the electric PSU if you are short on space, and do not require the higher output that the High Output membrane provides. This compact case, together with the Rainman Electric PSU is capable of producing between 13 - 18 Gallons Per Hour.
- Two 21″ Dow Filmtec RO membranes will produce 13 to 18 gph, depending on water temperature.
- If desired, it the entire case can be permanently mounted, or internal system can be removed and installed with included rubber mounts.
- All salt water plumbing is 316 stainless steel.
- Quality fluid filled pressure gauge.
- Integrated Flow Gauge for use in brackish/fresh water.
- 316 stainless steel pressure valve for long life.
- Rugged polyethylene case.
- 10 ft input hose with quick fit connector for connection to pressure supply unit, won’t mark your deck.
- 10 ft food grade polyurethane fresh water delivery hose.
- 33 ft food grade polyurethane extension hose for reaching your forward water tank.
- 10 ft brine waste hose.
- Dimensions: Length 27.25″, Width 5.75″, Height 9.75″.
- Weight: 32lb.
- This is effectively an shortened version of the 40″ High Output RO Case.
***THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PSU OR SUPPLY KIT - MEMBRANE CASE ONLY***
|Dimensions||26 × 11 × 6 in|